What I eat in a day to stay HEALTHY and FIT (easy + realistic) 💪🏻
For $80 off your first month of Green Chef plus free shipping on your first box, go to GreenChef.us/itsblitzzz80 and enter CODE: itsblitzzz80
Find me on Instagram: itsblitzzz
Support me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/itsblitzzz
1-10 oz bag frozen mixed berries (you can use more or less depending on servings)
Sugar or honey to taste
- Combine sweetener of choice & frozen berries to a skillet over medium-low heat in a nonstick pan (ceramic coating preferred). Mix with non-stick or wooden spatula to evenly coat all berries with sweetener.
- Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring every few minutes. When the berries are done, most water from the berries should be evaporated and there will just be a little liquid in the pan.
- Turn off heat and remove from burner. Recover with lid and let sit for 5 minutes to thicken. Serve over hot breakfast cereals or anything you wish!
Stewed fresh berries: bit.ly/2PVqraG
Quick microwave version (via Pick Up Limes): bit.ly/33WJk5f
Blue Cheese Dressing
3 ounces blue cheese
2 tablespoons vegenaise (vegan mayonaise; I use the grapeseed variety)
3 tablespoons buttermilk
3 tablespoons sour cream
dash garlic powder
dash sea salt
dash black pepper
1/4 teaspoon cane sugar or turbinado sugar
3/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar OR rice vinegar (I prefer rice vinegar but both work great!)
- Add blue cheese to a bowl and press with a fork to break up.
- Add the rest of ingredients and gently mix with a spoon until combined.
- Store in refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy on salads, with fresh veggies, etc.
The perfect hard-boiled eggs: bit.ly/33Zh8OZ
The music I use in my vlogs: www.epidemicsound.com